Saturday, April 18, 2015

I Am a Driver who Spreads the Good News! - Seok-Yeol Jang, Hanmaum Church -



 Whether I had a hundred fares or two hundred fares a day, I gave all of them the gospel. Whether they were young, old, drunk, sober, it didn't matter. To me, each person wasn't just a fare. They were all souls that God had sent me. 
I would give my customer a piece of peppermint candy and then share the gospel. When a customer got on, I would greet them kindly then give them a peppermint. They really liked that.  

I always had a Bible verse and an excerpt of the encyclopedia posted in my cab so that my customers could read them. The excerpt said that Jesus' resurrection was a historical fact. And I told my customers that because we can't see God, He came to this earth as a human being, then He rose from the dead as written in the Bible; hence, it was confirmed that Jesus was God.


 more videos: http://me2.do/5HdQe4tn


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment