Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Gospel Saved Our Family from Suicide! -Gukgyu Bahng, Hanmaum Church-



In 1 John 5, it says, "We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one." This verse explained all of our family's hardships. In hindsight, after I believed in Jesus as my Lord, I realized that all of our family, who had lived as their own lords, had been under the control of the evil one. 

My sister-in-law and my brother had tried their best to live under poverty and dire circumstances. But the whole world was under the control of the evil one, and they hadn't met Jesus; so they had fallen into hardship. As she got sick, my sister-in-law began to be ensnared by doubts about her husband. My brother had been extremely smart, but due to a lack of education, he was unable to find a job; and mired by worries about life, he had ended up committing suicide.

The only solution was Jesus. Because Jesus is my Lord, I have received life and am living it abundantly. Just as I’ve been set free from darkness, I am certain that my whole family can have life if they repent and believe in Jesus as their Lord.

more videos: http://me2.do/5HdQe4tn




0 comments:

Post a Comment