Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I Was an Overachiever! -Jina Um, HMU Church-




I'm in tenth grade, and I was what you'd call a 'Super Kid.' I was good at everything, but nothing could fulfill me without Jesus. I always felt extremely pressured to keep meeting the standards of myself and others. Then Jesus became my Lord and set me free from all of that.

Now, I don't hound myself trying to do well at everything and getting stressed out about it. I’m now a beloved daughter of God, not an object of people’s approval. No matter what I do, I do it for Jesus. I've become a 'Super Kid' for God, not for the glory of men. Oh, and also, with the wisdom and intelligence that God has given me, I ranked second in my grade in this year’s first exam. It's all because of God's grace.


 more videos: http://me2.do/5HdQe4tn

[screenshot]



0 comments:

Post a Comment