Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Gospel Heals the Pain of Divorce! - Solji Kim, Hanmaum Church -




 A Broken Family and a Broken Heart… Cured by the Gospel!
Her biological mother left her. Her stepmother left her as well. 
Solji thought, "How long will my new mom last?" 
She had completely lost her faith in people after being abandoned by her mother and first stepmother. 
Then to make matters even worse, her family became bankrupt.
But when the resurrection of Jesus Christ was made clear to her, she became thankful for everything.
“Lord, thank you for allowing us to be poor! Lord, now I can forgive my biological mother!”
The resurrection is the master key!
God gave all men the proof to believe by rising from the dead. Jesus defeated death! Jesus is our Lord and our God. The resurrection is the proof!
God bless you all. 


 more videos: http://me2.do/5HdQe4tn



3 comments:

  1. I want to share this great testimony about how Dr.Agbazara helped me bring back my ex lover, During my search for solution i came in contact with Dr.Agbazara details and through his help my lover came back to me within 48 hours. So with these i am so bold to advise anyone seeking for a way to get there lover back to contact Dr.Agbazara at {+2348104102662} or via email at: {agbazara@gmail.com} I am so happy at least myself and my lover are back to each other again and going to spend the New Year celebration together Thank to Dr.Agbazara once again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share this great testimony about how Dr.Agbazara helped me bring back my ex lover, During my search for solution i came in contact with Dr.Agbazara details and through his help my lover came back to me within 48 hours. So with these i am so bold to advise anyone seeking for a way to get there lover back to contact Dr.Agbazara at {+2348104102662} or via email at: {agbazara@gmail.com} I am so happy at least myself and my lover are back to each other again and going to spend the New Year celebration together Thank to Dr.Agbazara once again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here to share a few story on how I save my marriage from going through a divorce, it all started when I find out that my husband was cheating on me and I already have two kids for him, so I don't want the marriage to be broken because if that happens it will be a big load on me taking care of the kids alone for that not to happen, I went searching for solution to make him love me again and stop cheating that is how I came across Dr Ekpen online on what he has done for a lot of people so I contacted him for help and he helped me to cast a love spell on him to love only me and stop cheating. You can contact him today if you are having the same challenges in your relationship on ekpentemple@gmail.com and you will be clad you did.

    ReplyDelete